drawing | bundle

· 
these bundles of falling light caught me by surprise, last july, in the V&A, london, uk. the installation hung over a sidewing staircase and made me swoon. 
· 
if one were able to catch the light at all (oh! blessed wish), then standing, just waiting for the light to fall over one's head, could have been a way to do it. letting the light envelope one's patient soul. 
·


· 
drawing a bundle of joy, of light... unexpectedly worked out. i thought i would have had to sleep on it, but no. i did see some light shine. ☻ 
· 
rachel holds many bundles, just this weekend. scoot!

·
·
·
also this weekend last chance giveaway.
DONE
·
·

12 comments :

  1. Wow wow wow! I like this drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i`m bundled with your bundles of light....
    love these challenges because we do see the words/themes in such different ways : )


    ps. no not a lover. a dog. my dog & best friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. shiny. shiny.
    happy springy glow worms.
    I love those lights in the V&A, it would be quite special to stand among them (if you were able) and I love your drawing too Woolfy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fallen light in the V&A... I would like to make it swinging... (blessed wish too?)
    and rising bundles of light here,
    dear Nadeschda. Wonderful. Joyful.
    I see you drawing, fast, with focus... and beeing surprised by yourself about the happy lightful feeling that comes inside.

    Love,
    Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember those lights in London
    they look so, so great
    but your bundle of light
    made me smile
    thank you Woolf
    it was just what I needed

    ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm, love both photo and illustration. a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ... this is sooooo cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This drawing really conveys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photo!
    and the drawing... such an energy coming out that bundle of light very powerful, xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. art, memory and photos work in an interesting way - how magical to find inspiration today from something you saw 6 months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, that orange light in shocking! I love it!

    ReplyDelete